Google Business Profiles connect to Google maps. Link your Enrollment Page so more families take action without having to call.
Having a FREE Google Business Profile for your childcare business is one of the most effective ways to help families find you-- did you know that this profile is what connects to Google Maps? Google Maps tends to be the first place that families search when they are looking for child care near them.
By linking your LegUp Enrollment Page to your Google Business Profile, families can take action faster by joining your waitlist, scheduling a tour, or checking your availability!
How to find or create your Google Business Profile
First, log in to your Google account by going to www.google.com
If you do not have a Google account, you can create one for free, and sign up with your business email domain.
Go to Create a Profile
Search for your business by typing in your business name and location. If you can't find your business, click "Add your business to Google"
For your business category type in "child care" and select "child care agency"
4. Click next
5. Select "Yes" to add your location
6. Add your address
7. Click next
10. To the question "Do you provide deliveries or home and office visits?" click No.
11. Click next
12. Add your business phone number and in the field that says "current website URL" copy and paste your LegUp Enrollment Page URL
13. Click next
14. If you want updates and recommendations, click yes
15. Select a way to get verified (either cell phone or email address)
16. Enter the Verification Code you received in your email or via text message to your cell phone
17. Click Verify
18. View your Google Business Profile by searching for your business on Google
There are many things that you can do with a FREE Google Business Profile. Just be aware that Google will try to up-sell you by urging you to set up your website with them or purchase ads.
Thankfully, having your Enrollment Page linked here reduces the need for you to spend money on ads.
Have any questions or need some support? Reach out to us through the in-platform messaging center, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.