You can offer families a discount code that will waive a portion (or all) of your waitlist or fees using a discount code.
Once you are logged into your Kinside account you'll follow these steps to set up or edit your discount code.
- Click "Tuition" on the left-hand navigation menu.
- Scroll to the Waitlist discount codes section and click "+ Add discount"
- Name your discount with a simple-to-remember word as you'll share this with families, examples could be "SIBLING" or "DISCOUNT"
- Decide if you'd like to offer a percentage or specific dollar amount discount
- Enter the amount or percentage of your discount.
- If you want to limit the number of uses you can do so by using the "Maximum number of uses" field.
- You'll need to note whether this discount is available for all families, only available to families with subsidies you accept, or only available to families with specific subsidies that you accept.
- If this is not a subsidy related discount, select the top option (No. It's available for all families), then note if this is a question related discount (sibling or referral, for instance).
- You'll also have the option to automatically apply this discount for eligible families so they don't have to enter a code.
- Click "Add discount"
You can now share this code with families to discount the fee when joining your waitlist. They will enter this code as a discount code when joining your waitlist from your Kinside profile.